If you take domain investment seriously, then having your website where you can showcase your portfolio, receive offers from and effectively
communicate with potential buyers is a must.
Listing your domains on third-party markeplaces should be supplementary - borrow a leaf from most successful domain investors.
Why do you need your own branded marketplace?
- Selling directly is both faster and cheaper than listing on third-party marketplaces.
- Your domains do not compete with other domains from other sellers.
- Your domains do not compete with marketplace owners' inventory for front page and premium spots
- Exposure matters a lot. Investors with own marketplaces record far higher STR as compared to the industry (1% - 2%) average.
- You can promote your business both online and offline and point leads to your own marketplace.
- Money and time spent on promotion is not wasted - you are promoting your own brand and business future.
- You can communicate better with potential buyers and even conduct outbound marketing.
- With time You gain authority and trust - intangile assets, yet necessary ingredients for growth, which third-party markeplaces are ripping you off.
- You gather valuable statistics on your domains in order to make informed decision - renewal, pricing, origin/source of type-traffic, conduct A/B testing, etc.
, domaining is not only buying good domain names, but also selling. They go hand-in-hand.
Easy to buy, hard to sell. Just listing your domains on third-party marketplaces and keeping your fingers crossed will get you nowhere - on the long run.
You must be hitting on all cylinders in order to succeed. Most domainers ignore this simple logic to their peril, hence overwhelming majority record loss year in, year out.
Even if you have good domains (which by itself is subjective) the industry average sell-through rate is 1-2% in a given year for most portfolio.
Apart from renewals, What do you do with the rest 98%?
You can monetize them. Profitably. That's another reason to have your own marketplace not only with unique landing page for each domain, but also with blogging facilities, where
you can create unlimited, SEO-rich pages on pratically any topic and then monetize, using state-of-the-art monetization plugins.
Technically, to achieve all the above objectives, you need a set of advanced tools. This is where DNHat
Before embarking on developing DNHat
, we duly studied the market and acquainted ourselves with what is available
and what is missing.
We are here to fill the yawning gap between what private domain investors yarn for to effectively promote business
and what is available in the market.
Surely, hardly can you find in today's market a better offer than ours - based on Features/Quality/Price comparison.
Below, we have compiled a brief comparison table between DNHat
and some of the popular providers in the market for similar services.
See comparison table