Roll-In Roll-Out (RoRo) migration
enables you to transfer all your marketplace data in or out of the system and then continue from where you have stopped.
Let's look into just two among many scenarios, where Roll in, Roll out migration can prove indispensable to your business
development and growth.
Scenario 1: Roll-Out.
Your business has grown and you have greatly increased your portfolio size since your initial sign up. You have now outgrown the maximum possible domains allowed on our system.
Scenario 2: Roll-In.
- You can purchase DNHat self-hosted version
- Move your marketplace custom domain to an external hosting company of your choice.
- Install DNHat self-hosted version on your new hosting server.
- We export for you your marketplace database, including domain portfolio, graphics and other data. Everything.
- You install the database on your new server.
- Within 24 hours your new marketplace, on new server with your hosting company, is up and running.
- You are in full control.
This scenario is just the reverse of Scenario 1.
You have installed DNHat self-hosted version with your domain marketplace hosted on a third-party hosting platform.
For some reasons, you have decided to move your marketplace to us, to the hosted version on our server.
- Sign Up for necessary Subscription Plan.
- We create a New User account for you on our system.
- You Change the NameServers of your marketplace domain name to point to our servers.
- You Export your marketplace database, including domain portfolio, graphics and other data.
- We install the database on our server under your account.
- Within 24 hours your new marketplace, now on our server, is up and running.
- We henceforth handle all the technical stuff.
Marketplace Roll-In Roll-Out (RoRo) migration is a unique, think-ahead feature offered only by DNHat
Regardless of the reasons you have decided to Roll-in or Roll-out, we are always ready to assist. Your clients and visitors won't even notice the shift.