Manage your Domain Porfolio like a pro, Sell like a merchant, Monetize like an investor, Analyse like a wizard
BONUS: 1. Additional Listing on DNHat Marketplace - Sales Commission - 0%; 2. Free promotion on AdVow Ad Network. Sell Your Domains Now!
Check domain availability across all extensions: gTLDs, ccTLDs, nTLDs
comes with extension counts, WHOIS records, GD Appraisal, Website link
Scanning. Please wait...
Check how many TLDs are registered for a particular domain or keyword
Check how many TLDs are NOT registered for a particular domain or keyword
Alpha-numerically sort result
Check WHOIS data for a domain
Check domain's Appraisal
Domain Checker. Brief guidlines on using the search functions
DNHat Domain Checker. Brief guidelines
DNHat's Domain Checker can be used to:
Check REAL_TIME availability of domains(s) - taken or available for registration;
Check/Count number of extensions taken for a particular domain across more than 360 extensions (TLDs);
Check websites of registered domains for activities (or absence of such);
Check WHOIS records of registered domains;
Check Appraisal value of registered and unregistered domains;
Export / download results of your checks.
Using the search functions
To conduct searches to check for the current status of a particular domain:
Enter the keyword or naked name of the domain, e.g. money. Only latin alphabets or/and numbers are allowed;
Your search keyword should contain single word without space, comma or non-alphabet characters;
If necessary, click the advanced options link to select the domain extension(s). There are 350 extension in all. 10 is the default number;
If necessary, enter the Prefix or/and Suffix to be attached to the keyword;
If you are checking a domain across more than 50 extensions, you might want to set the connection timeout to the server to fetch the real-time data for each domain extension;
Mark/check Save Cache option to save results of your search to memory;
Done. Click Check Domain
Wait for result to be displayed in the table below the form.
1. Do remember that all additional criteria are optional. For example, you can conduct searches without Prefix or Suffix, omit the connection timeout etc.
2. You can abort the search process buy clicking the Stop button, or Pause and then Resume later.
3. Click the RESET button to clear all search criteria and result
4. Click the Clear Cache button to clear all search results from memory
5. DNHat's Domain Checker does not use pre-compiled database of availabe or/and registered domains.
Connections with query to remote servers are REAL-TIME, hence fetching and displaying
search results may take longer time than average. Be patient.
Result table content
- Domain - name of the domain with extension(s)
- Status - domain taken or available (free) for registration
- Length - domain number of characters without the extension
- Response - server response - OK or Server timeout (if the remote server is taking too long to response or connection to the server not possible)
- Source - source of the result - cached from previous result or directly from remote server
- Exec. time - remote server response time in seconds
- Actions - Website - link to the domain website (can be active, down or non-existent)
- Actions - GD Appraisal - link to the domain appraisal value according to GoDaddy
- Actions - Whois - domain Whois data (if domin is taken/registered)
Finally, you can export/download the result table to your system by clicking the button.
After downloading, we encourage you to clear all search results from cache(memory) by clicking the "Clear Cache" button. This will delete all data and all traces of your activities using the tool.
1. DNHat's Domain Checker is a service provided AS IS. We do not guarantee any level of accuracy for the results of searches and checks.
2. We do not keep/store results of searches on our server, nor forward same to any third party, nor are we affiliated to any domain registry or/and registrar.