Made Easy with DNHat
- Manage your domain Portfolio like a Professional.
- Get your custom Marketplace online in Minuites.
- Monetize your domains while you wait for offers.
- Convert with Inbound, Outbound Marketing tools.
- Negotiate, Sell Directly to End-users and Maximize Profit.
- Sell Across 22 Established Marketplaces for Maximum Exposure.
- Access analytical data to make informed decision
Cloud-based or Self-hosted version
Is it better to use self-hosted or cloud-based version of DNHat?They both have the same features so the decision depends on your level of experience, needs and financial capability.
Self-hosted is great if you plan to use DNHat for more than a year and/or have a lot of domains to manage, monetize and sell.
If on the other hand you don't want to worry about IT systems, have a small portfolio, and don't want to make a big commitment, then Cloud-based is for you.
Two Usage Options. Same Functionalities.
- You need to BUY, download DNHat software, install on your server/website, pay for hosting, handle other technical stuff
- No limit to your domain portfolio size
- Save money by paying a one-fee instead of dealing with monthly charges
- No restriction to access all available functions
- Can modify limited source codes (HTML, Smarty files)
- 100% data privacy
- Need to watch out for updates, install new features and fixes.
- Just SIGN-UP, log-in and start working. No need for IT Admin, No software to download or install, no hosting account needed
- Priced according to the size of your domain portfolio
- Offered by subscription. Pay as you go each month (no big upfront investment).
- Access to advanced functions based on subscription plans
- Can't modify source codes
- System Admin may have access to your data
- Automatic updates, fixes and access to new features